Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

As 2014 comes to a close, I look back at this year and realized that I've had my good and bad times. There have been some nights where all I did was laugh until my belly hurt, and there have been some times where all I did was cry until my tear ducts were dry. But even though there have been times where I did wish it would all end, I am so grateful to God for bringing me through and allowing me another lesson that has only strenghtened me and brought me closer to being the woman He wants me to be.

I can feel, within my entire being, what 2015 has in store for me. I know this coming year will be so great, that I will look back and say to myself "Wow! That was so amazing, I wish I can do it all over again."  God has been amazing to me, and I feel as though I've always known that, but it hasn't been until recently that I truly realized just how amazing He really is. I'm so glad that I chose to really take the time out and focus on His love and grace, because I would have continued going through life wondering why nothing is going the way I hoped. It's because of this time I've chosen to take that I realize that I was never in control, and God has His plans so that I can eventually make the decisions to get on the path He wants me to be on. Trusting everything to Him is what gives me, not what I want, but what I need in order to grow into a godly woman. God wants all of us to be happy and to get to heaven, but it is up to us to listen to God's guidance and be guaranteed our place in Paradise.

I have had a rocky, but great 2014, and I know I will have an even greater 2015. I'm just grateful to God for allowing me the chance to see it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment